Fever Treatment Hospital
Fever is when there is an elevation in human body’s temperature considerably beyond the normal range of 36–37° Centigrade (98–100° Fahrenheit). It is a common medical sign. Dhruthi Hospital is the best Fever hospital
in Guntur which is established by Dr. Revuri Hari Krishna M.D.(General Medicine) , we do quick treatment for viral fever if the patients suffering from serious, difficult
and unusual medical problems.
Symptoms of fever include:
- Loss in appetite.
- Feeling cold.
- Weakness/ lethargy.
In case of high fevers, an individual may have extreme irritability, delirium, confusion, and seizures.
How to break a fever
Follow these steps to break the fever if you or
someone has a fever:
- Assess your symptoms by checking your temperature. Fever is present if your temperature is 100.4°F (38°C) or higher.
- Take proper rest.
- Don’t allow your body to be dehydrated. Drink water or diluted juice which replenishes fluids lost through sweating.
- Take over-the-counter medications to decrease fever. Note that you should not give aspirin to infant or child without consultation with your best doctors for fever in Guntur
- Stay cool. Unless you have chills, remove extra layers of blankets and clothing.
- Cold compress can be used to make you more comfortable. Ice cube baths, Cold baths or rubs or alcohol baths can be dangerous and should be avoided.
- Whatever may be the thermometer’s reading, if you have any concerns, consult your doctor for viral fever treatment at best clinic for fever in Guntur.
Get the best treatment for diabetes in Guntur from Dhruthi Hospital